You can reserve our Fountainbridge online at https://www.makiramen.com/
All of our other branches are currently operating on a walk-in basis.
Please check your local restaurant page for all up-to-date information on opening hours.
We are working strictly under guidance from the latest government advice to keep our staff, restaurants, and customers safe:
- Hand washing for a minimum of 20 seconds every 20 minutes
- Heightened cleaning measures throughout the whole restaurant, every surface to be washed every 30 minutes
- Face masks are mandatory for all staff at all times
- Staff uniforms are to be worn inside the restaurant only
With the new government guidelines, there is a restriction on party sizes and it is limited to 6 or less in Scotland.
Please check your local government guidelines for updates and more information.
Please check with each individual restaurant and it’s booking policy. We are mostly walk-ins with the last entry at 17:00.
To minimize contact, we are accepting cash for dine-in, for delivery contactless payments only for the time being.
- Yes, we have our own delivery service which is accessible through our website https://www.makiramen.com and we are also on https://deliveroo.co.uk
- We are working with all of our drivers and delivery partners to ensure everyone is compliant with up-to-date government guidance.
- We have contact-free pick up also available at some of our restaurants, please check with each individual restaurant’s page for further details.
- All food bags are sealed for delivery and are a contactless drop-off.
In all of our restaurants, every customer is required to leave details for trace and trace as required by NHS, temperature checks are also required before you dine to ensure safety measures are adhered to for all of our staff and the safety of other diners.
All of our chicken-based dishes are Halal – this includes our Katsu Curries and Yakisoba. Our Miso and Vegan Ramen are also Halal
We have mouth-watering vegan and vegetarian options! This includes our vegetarian ‘Miso Ramen’ and ‘Vegan Ramen’ as well as our Pumpkin Katsu Curry, Vegetable Yakisoba as well as a variety of sushi and sides.
We offer rice noodles in all of our ramen as a gluten-free noodle option, however, please note there is always the presence of gluten in our broth.
We are able to cater for a wide range of allergies, please ask your server for more details.
Yes, please follow https://www.makiramen.com/restaurants for further details on our locations and menus.
By joining our mailing list you will get great discounts as well as alerts about our big promotions sent directly – you can unsubscribe at any time. we don’t spam! Join the makifam today here – http://eepurl.com/gM98o1